Good collaboration in the workplace can be an effective tool of the decision-making process within a company. Well-established collaboration between senior management and teams helps managers make better decisions because they do not face any obstacles when communicating with their teams and subordinates. In terms of efficient employee management, collaborative workplace development lets create a working environment in which employees can act as a single team that makes joint efforts and produces expected results within a predefined period of time.
Building a collaborative workplace requires using employee management software that supports functionality for user collaboration and data sharing. VIP Task Manager is a good example of such software. With help of VIP Task Manager, users can access one and the same database via LAN/Internet to share tasks, communicate with each other and participate in collaborative projects. The software will help you maximize efficiency of managerial decisions, develop right collaborative workplace definition, and set up employee management based on collaborative workplace principles.
- Start VIP Task Manager and create a new database.
- Log in this database, go to Resource List view and create user accounts (resources) for your employees. Each employee will have a username and password.
- Go to Task List view to make categories for to-do lists and projects. You can use templates to quickly plan project workflows and processes.
- Switch to Task List view to add new tasks. Use Resource Assignments panel to assign tasks to users.
- Use Permissions panel to share tasks and categories between several users. This panel is one of the key collaborative workplace elements provided by VIP Task Manager.