Goal must be time-bound
Each goal that you really want to achieve should be time-bound. It is not enough to say that you want to earn 200 thousand dollars a year; you must set the time by which you will try to achieve it. When the goal is clearly connected with the time, it becomes more material and serves you a light-flash to move forward it and achieve it by appointed due date in contrast to vague goals that you hope to reach "one day".
"Time-bound goals setting" To Do List
- When you set the goal that you want to reach, try to estimate the time that it may take
- Even if it may take too much time, don't confuse to write it down near your goal
- Even through you won't achieve the goal by assigned time, you will feel that the goal is realizable and not fantastic
- Use software to set approximate due date while setting the goal
- Start your task management software
- Create a task group "Goals"
- Create a new task with your goal
- Set approximate due date for this goal