To succeed in managing your company you need to follow some strategy. A strategic management guide will be required for you to develop a successful strategy and implement it considering available resources (money, time, workforce) of your company. Such a guide will include instructions and directions on how to conduct SWAT analysis and competitors’ analysis, how to scan the business environment and set strategic management goals, how to make strategic decisions and solve critical problems, and many other information.
A strategic management guide will also give you a definition of strategy management. For example, the next strategic management definition can be given in your guide:
- Strategic Management is a complex of processes for making identification and description of an organization’s strategies that employees and managers can carry out to achieve better performance and earn a competitive advantage for their organization. Strategic management importance consists in having a competitive advantage if the organization’s profitability is higher than the average profitability for all the organizations within the industry.
Besides your guide, you will need to use a task management program that helps you plan tasks and processes of your strategy and design schedules and working calendars. You can use VIP Task Manager that allows making to-do lists, dividing processes into simple tasks, planning projects, creating customized workflows, and designing schedules. You can use VIP Task Manager to schedule working hours, set deadlines, plan budgets, generate daily reports, and follow instructions listed in your strategic management model.
- Run VIP Task Manager and log in your database.
- Use Task Tree to design hierarchical levels of your strategic plan. Task Tree allows using templates and checklists.
- Use Task List to add tasks and to-do lists to your strategic plan. Task List is best for assigning and tracking tasks.
- Go to Calendar to schedule tasks and plan working hours. Calendar allows displaying daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Use Comments panel to solve task issues and discuss strategic management advantages and disadvantages with senior management.