- Dual task training is a practice that requires an individual to perform two tasks simultaneously. A need for dual-task performance can arise in some cases and in some types of workflow, and it is necessary to train new employees in order to help them in mastering some methods allowing doing two things simultaneously without serious decrease of quality of productivity.
- Repetitive Task Training – when a workflow includes a number of tasks with an important role of repetitiveness, let’s say tasks with strict timing, like regular checks on certain technological indicators to make sure that operated equipment functions well, it is necessary to train the staff to obey a strict schedule, without any delays or mismanagements.
- Part Task Training can be given to those who are not qualified enough, or are not capable yet of doing a complete scope of some complicated job. Part-task activity could be included into an internship program of medicine personnel to let them assisting more experienced physicians.
- Common Task Training comprises assembling a big group of people (task workgroup) in order to introduce their common task to them: task’s work scope, specifics, particular jobs embedded, main workflow, etc. It could be a one-time briefing or a series of interrelated trainings.
- Multi Task Training – sometimes, in emergency situations, responsible specialists may have to perform multi-tasking (doing many tasks simultaneously). This refers to trainings for military personnel, pilots, police officers, etc.
VIP Task Manager is a program helping you to master task trainings, as it is a tool for task and time management in practice (to try techniques explained at trainings). This software can be used for employee scheduling, project collaboration, and tasks controlling in real-time regime.
To schedule project tasks for the team– do the following:
- start your project planning software;
- set a suitable layout of task groups (Task Tree mode);
- set project timeline (Calendar mode) and target dates of all tasks;
- assign tasks to personnel and plant them in terms of their costs, priorities, objectives, etc;
- control project execution in real-time regime;