A task work group is a group of people assigned to a specified amount of work for completion in a certain period of working time. The concept of task work groups is widely applied to project planning and implementation. Project teams can be unified into a single group that shares task work duty, takes responsibilities for delivering expected results, and makes collaborative task work efforts. Then projects managers get more tools and options for setting up teamwork, managing team-based activities and planning task work placement and allocation.
It is convenient to establish and lead task work groups by using project management software that supports functionality for team collaboration and data sharing. VIP Task Manager is a great example of such software. VIP Task Manager is based on client-server technologies allowing multiple users to access a centralized database, share project data, collaborate with each other and make collaborative to-do lists and schedules. VIP Task Manager can be used for planning task work at home and office.
- Surf through this website to learn more about task work definition.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager.
- Start the software and use Database Wizard to create a new database for your project.
- Log in the database and go to Resource List view to add new users to the database.
- Use Permissions panel in Task Tree view to set up user permissions and rights.