For everyone who uses a template making tool in daily practice it is quite clear that templates help save time and effort. A multi-user template making program allows employees to use templates, samples and patterns for developing daily to-do lists, schedules, and timesheets in a few mouse clicks. Managers benefit from simplified employee task planning and management. For example, by using template making Excel software you can create spreadsheets that include employee to-do lists and schedules. MS Excel also features tools for developing template making charts and diagrams.
But MS Excel is best for single users only. It is also not so good comparing to original task management software that has featured template making tools. That’s why it is reasonable to find, download and use an original multi-user task management program. For example, you can try VIP Task Manager. This software features Task Tree view to make project templates, task checklists and sample to-do lists. You can get a free evaluation copy to try all features of VIP Task Manager.
- Use Task Tree view to make project templates, task checklists and sample to-do lists.
- Use Calendar view to schedule tasks, events and activities listed in your templates.
- Use Task List view to make quick to-do lists and specify tasks.
- Share tasks and templates between several users by using Permissions panel.
- Use Notifications panel to keep track of current status of your template making business plans and projects.