Within the task management discipline, the task goals theory gives an explanation of the goal setting aspect based on a task-oriented approach to planning, prioritizing, resourcing, documenting and reporting activities that have been initially planned and intended for achieving. The task goals theory describes the task management process as a series of consequent tasks assigned to performers who do these tasks on a daily basis. When all the tasks are completed the initial goals are regarded as achieved. The theory is widely used in business planning and project implementation practices. Often managers obtain special task goals education to learn the basics of this theory and be ready to efficiently lead their employees and foster task goals psychology.
The task goals theory can be successfully followed by using VIP Task Manager. This task goals software allows using templates, checklists and to-do lists to plan intermediate objectives and final goals by assigning numerous daily tasks and jobs to employees. Managers can use VIP Task Manager to keep track of employee performance.
- Use the web search to read more about approaches to task goals and knowledge improvement.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager. Use the software to plan, prioritize, track and report tasks.
- Use Task List view to develop to-do lists, templates and checklists.
- Use Task Tree view to manage projects, task hierarchies and task goals.
- Make daily reports to keep track of employee performance.