How to manage employees
in 3 minutes
- Acquiring employees and building teams - Employee acquiring and team building are two necessary and coherent processes that enable managers and team leaders to make right decisions on team management. Read this section to learn more about methods and techniques for acquiring employees and building teams.
- Planning and scheduling group activities - This section includes written tips, hints and pieces of advice that can help you plan and schedule tasks, jobs and assignments within your work groups and project teams. It will be the best learning material for group managers and team leaders.
- Managing teams and teamwork - This section is devoted to describing methods and techniques of team management and teamwork organization. It will let you answer a number of team management questions, such as "how to build and manage effective relationships with remote and local teams", "how to negotiate and communicate with teams", etc.
- Group activities supervision and control - In this section a great number of written articles are presented to help you supervise group activities and control teamwork. You can read the articles to learn how to implement various team control techniques and group supervising methods.
- Measuring and reporting group activities - In this section you will learn how to measure core characteristics of team productivity and performance, evaluate skills and competencies of group members, generate reports that describe key team performance indicators, and communicate teamwork results to senior management.
- Local area network software (LAN software) - Local area network (LAN) is a computer network that is used to connect two or more computers to one another
- Groupware Solution - Groupware is an advanced technology of computer software that allows groups and teams to communicate and collaborate better
- Multi user software - Multi user software is a type of computer-based systems that enable multiple persons to use them concurrently; usually they work through client-server technology