How to manage tasks
in 3 minutes
- Task Management is a system of tools and methods the managers use to plan, control and monitor task progress, and also to manage time and to create time sheets and schedules. The system gives the organization management the ability to turn strategy into actions, and the benefits of higher profits and improved employee performance. Look through the articles in this section.
- Task Planning and Scheduling - This article category includes posts that will give you visibility into the processes of planning and scheduling tasks. You will learn how task management software can be implemented to set due dates, schedule events, develop todo lists, plan activities, set priorities, and more.
- Task Assigning and Performing - By reading articles of this category, you will learn how to assign tasks to proper employees and how to teach these employees to perform the tasks. You will find out what task management tools (like task sheets, work sheets, task documents) are best to make task assignments and perform tasks.
- Task Delegating and Sharing - Often there is a need to share information between group members and employees as well as to delegate tasks to supervisors and assistants. Articles of this category will describe ways and tools to delegate and share tasks.
- Task Tracking and Monitoring - Keeping track of tasks and activities of employees is an essential component of effective task management. You can read articles of this category to learn more about tools, methods and techniques to track and monitor employee tasks.
- Task Measuring and Reporting - For successful task management, it is essential to measure task performance and review regular reports from employees. Articles of this category depict how to measure performance, control employee productivity, develop and submit reports, communicate with senior management, and more.