Successful accomplishment of goals can be reached when all tasks relating to these goals are successfully done. Task-based goal accomplishment is widely used by many organizations to manage business activities and projects. These organizations will benefit from full task analytics that helps identify, understand, prevent and solve issues affecting business goals.
Full task analytics means that every task is analyzed with the following steps:
- Data gathering
- Task monitoring
- Task reporting
These three steps capture task status and create a big picture of task performance. Full task analytics helps:
- Use KPIs to understand and solve performance issues
- See what task improvements can be applied to ensure goal achievement
- Know when productivity is active or stalled to make right decisions about task state
- Understand employee workload to forecast future task behavior
- Design analytics reports (some examples are performance report, velocity report, activity report, workload report)
- Summarize task performance and goal status.