Task performance management is the process used to measure how well employees perform their tasks and whether they achieve performance targets. When analyzing task performance, the key question should be: "How well does employee apply his current skills, and did he achieve performance expectations?". It is essential to analyze task performance and reveal productivity gaps. To ensure success, you need to focus on what your employees are actually doing. By applying KPIs to the working process in your company, you create a direct link which aligns current activities with the organizational strategy. The outcome is that your employees actually do what they should do, and their performance is clearly tied to organizational success.
VIP Task Manager is a featured KPI management tool which enables you to build performance indicators and analyze task performance per employee. To set up measures for performance in VIP Task Manager, you can use custom fields. This functionality ensures that processes become visible and measurable. VIP Task Manager allows you to plan quality, efficiency, cost and predictability (Customer satisfaction, Staff turnover, Sale turnover and more) for the processes in your company.
- Launch VIP Task Manager software
- Go to Tools – Custom Fields and add a list of KPIs
- You can add formula in custom fields. When all KPIs are created press Ok button.
- To apply KPIs to task/task group, you need to right-click on a task group and select “Custom Fields Options” and configure custom field settings
- To view custom field in task group preview, check the box “View in preview section”
Note: you can display custom fields in graph view by using in Chart Panel.When you are delegated a task, think if you are able to accomplish it