Performance assessments based on just one team leader's review may be not the most effective way to manage your business. This is because of managerial blind spots. The point is that there is no team leader or supervisor who could describe the team and its performance in full range. There will be always employees' connections to one another that can provide additional information on team work and individual productivity. To increase individual and group contribution and effectiveness, you should use 360-degree feedback and review, including reports from the team leaders and feedback from the team members. Such an approach to team management will eliminate managerial blind spots and let you take your blinders off.
VIP Task Manager provides you with 360-degree performance reviews. Report builder and Charts panel let you design HTML reports and track employee performance by visual reports. You can use employee feedback to get a more balanced assessment of performance. Your employees can use Comments panel or Attachment panel to leave feedback or enclose any file to tasks. As a manager you get full access to tasks and can read the feedback from a variety of sources, including employee reviews and supervisor reviews. So you will receive more realistic and insightful assessments of employee performance gaps and get a 360-degree review of work of supervisors.
- Run VIP Task Manager.
- Use Watch List to assign supervisors
- Configure resource permissions to tasks and task groups by using Permissions panel
- Supervisors can use Report builder and Charts panel to create HTML and visual reports
- You can use a history log of any task to track all task changes in chronological order
- Employees can use Comments panel to leave feedback. They can also attach files of any format to tasks