For effective employee management it is recommended to use special employee daily logs that include information on working time and activities actually completed by a worker. Such log sheets can be created by using employee management software. You can use templates to make records on employee activities and track working hours and tasks assigned to your staff members. A typical employee daily log template includes the following pieces of information:
- Employee name and position
- Daily tasks for completion
- Allocated working hours and minutes
- Tasks actually done against tasks initially planned
- Time actually spent against time initially allocated
By using productivity logs you can measure both individual and group productivity of your workers. Such employee management software as VIP Task Manager will help you plan, schedule and track daily activities and time assigned to your personnel. CentriQS allows using to-do lists, templates and checklists for better staff management. There is the File view that lets attach files and documents (like time sheets, cost estimates, manuals etc.) directly to tasks of your workers.
- In the Files view you can use add files directly in your database or create links to files.
- Go to the Task view to manage activities.
- open task, go to the Links tab
- Add required file to the task