Different tasks require different time for checking them
It's very important to check the tasks that were done by your employees. How long it will take you depends on the quantity of completed tasks and their complication. Some tasks can be skipped through, but others may require much time and efforts. So, first of all you should track the list of completed tasks, estimate them and only then you will be able to define the time you need and plan your working day more effectively and rationally.
"Checking tasks" To Do List
- Before scheduling the time to check others' tasks, track employees' task list and select the tasks that have 100% complete.
- If there are a lot of serious tasks that claim your attention, schedule their checking on the time when you have possibility to concentrate on them.
- If the tasks don't need lots of efforts from your side then you can attend to them later after you finish more important things.
- Start your team management software
- Set filter to display the tasks that you created and that are 100% completed
- In accordance with task quantity and completion estimate the time that you need to check them