Have you ever kept track of employees (so called time waster) who did actually nothing useful but just wasted their working time? Sometimes employees waste their time while daydreaming or wondering where they would spend their next summer vacation. Time waste is a scourge that makes the work worse and job results poorer. Unfortunately, time wasting has a tendency to appear almost in any office where the office managers don't take sufficient care to the time waste problem. If you faced this issue, you should know how to detect the waste of time. Task management software solutions will be helpful.
You can apply VIP Task Manager Professional edition to keep track of task performance and employee productivity. The software shows tasks assigned to employees in real-time mode, so you can detect which task is tending to be overdue and which employee is assigned to it. Time waster won't be a problem for you any more as VIP Task Manager allows to apply task performance indicators to access contribution of every employee (as well as the whole group) to the job results. Each week or month you can build performance reports and conduct analysis of the work done.
- In Task List view create a list of tasks and assign it to employees
- Keep track of tasks by receiving pop-up or email notifications
- Apply filters to track tasks by priority, due date, resource assignment, progress, etc.
- Use Custom Field functionality to create KPI
- Use Report Builder to create text and HTML reports. Charts Panel will be helpful to create graph reports