We all have to cope with dozens of our daily tasks (whether at work or at home), and it is easy to lose effectiveness while approaching all this abundance of commitments. We may do something all day long, but in the evening, when being completely tired, we just realize that we have missed to complete something really important – this happens because we lose control over the priorities.
In business such mismanagement may appear quite “expensive”, that’s why it would be helpful to use database – an instrument to keep accurate control over the workflow priorities and objectives. Good example is VIP Organizer that features a template (its interface) for inputting your tasks and operating with priorities. With a help of this tool you can:
- Enter all essential task information and then record it into your list.
- Select appropriate priority (with a help of selecting a fine priority icon).
- Sort, group or filter your task list by priority to display the most urgent or pressing tasks.
- Once something is done change its task priority status to exclude it from the list.
VIP Task Manager is business-oriented software with certain project management capabilities, including three possible modes to review tasks – Task Tree, Task List and Calendar.
To manage priorities on the project – do the following:
- use appropriate mode to set a suitable layout of project task groups (ex: by project stages);
- prioritize team tasks;
- add instructions on how to perform them;
- plan tasks in terms of priorities, costs, target dates, etc;
- assign tasks to performers and supervise execution in real-time regime