Anyone who has ever been engaged in collaborative working in a team can tell what a nightmare the team collaboration can be without a team task viewer. Tasks are sent to improper employees; team members cannot communicate to each other; delays in reporting are long; a team leader cannot view current progress of tasks; the project becomes too expensive because efforts are utilized inefficiently; etc. This list of negative impacts is just a portion of the issue which is called 'poor collaboration'. The companies lose their profits and the teams lose their focus as there is no collaborative mechanism to prevent misunderstandings and coordinate smooth communications.
To find and introduce such a team task viewer collaborative mechanism into your team, you can try VIP Task Manager . This teamware is a server/client based program and designed to manage multiple task lists and projects which have lost of people engaged. The collaborative mechanism of VIP Task Manager allows to communicate with team members in real time. The task status and project progress are fully trackable by the team leader. He can receive pop-up and e-mail notifications as well as watch tasks in real time. The VIP Task Manager 's team task viewer keeps all task changes in a history log, so the team leader can analyse task history and print out short reports.
- Run VIP Task Manager
- Use Task tree view to create project tree
- Use Task List view to plan, manage and do tasks
- Use Comments panel to communicate with team members
- Use Notifications panel to receive task notifications
- Assign supervisors by using Watch List tab
- Use Permission panel to delegate tasks. The team task viewer of VIP Task Manager will notify of all changes in project so each team member will be aware of new assignments.