Any new or existing project has a risk of failure because of a specific environment in which it is involved. A set of technological, social, financial, administrative, and other forces can make your project succeeding or failing. To find out whether current environment is appropriate and favorable to your project, project screening software is required. Such software gives you a set of project screen tools that help control, track and monitor current activities in your project. Such software allows mitigating risks and deriving expected benefits from completion of your project. By means of that software, you can get a big picture view of your project, make project screenshots and build project reports.
In VIP Task Manager the idea of project screening is implemented by means of Charts Panel, Task Tree view and Task List view.VIP Task Manager allows controlling, tracking and monitoring your projects in real time and using diagrams to build project reports. Task Tree view helps create a tree-like structure for your project, and Task List view lets track tasks and to-do lists.
- Launch VIP Task Manager software
- Go to Task Tree view to create a tree-like structure for your project. Use Charts Panel to get graph view reports
- Go to Task List view to create and manage to-do lists
- Use Filter Bar to track tasks by such attributes as Name, Status, Due Date, Complete and Assignment
- You can build reports on tasks and projects by using Report Builder