Business owners and managers constantly search for ways to improve efficiency in everyday operations and ultimately increase profitability. Whether your business specializes in tourism, manufacturing or online services, you need a clear understanding of ongoing processes in your company to ensure that employees run their tasks smoothly and that there is no waste in the workflow. Clear vision of the working process means finding out where resources (time, money, people, effort, etc.) are spent on activities that do not add value to your business, and then eliminating those problems. To find out whether the processes are effective, you should first ensure that your employees have got their tasks prioritized and with clear due dates. To avoid over-complexity and task overload, you should know how many tasks your employees are able to perform in a time. Throughout the whole workflow you need to monitor employee performance and fill performance gaps by tracking time waste.
Convenient and effective task tracking tool is VIP Task Manager. This software was designed to meet strong requirements of task and workflow management in businesses. By using VIP Task Manager, you can prioritize to-do lists and set due dates according to your business plan. Tracking capabilities of VIP Task Manager allow you to monitor workforce performance through getting notifications and monitoring to-do lists in real time. You can increase control over time wasting by assigning supervisors to a group of employees and efficiently delegating authorities across your company.
- Start VIP Task Manager
- As a manager, your user account should have unlimited role to be able to monitor tasks of all employees
- Use filter panel and group tasks to get task list in more convenient view. Check due dates per task and whether there are procrastinations
- Go to Notification Panel to read new messages. Remember you can receive email notifications as well
- Use Watch List to assign supervisors if needed
- Use columns “Date Started” and “Date Completed“. You can use custom fields capabilities to create a new field “Task Duration” to track waste time more effectively