Task performance definition: Task performance is a goal-oriented assessment practice that includes activities to develop task performance measures and apply specific criteria to tasks and jobs of employees. Such a practice is usually organized and supported by task performance group which consists of people responsible for analyzing workforce criteria, facilitating effective management of collaborative efforts, and contributing to faster job completion, fewer errors, better productivity and consistency of communication between groups of employees.
If you want your employees to do tasks and jobs with better results, you will need to use task management solutions that support features to measure and analyze task performance.VIP Task Manager is task management shareware that offers powerful Custom Fields functionality to measure and analyze workforce behaviors within a team environment. The shareware solution allows creating specific KPIs and measures to be applied to tasks and jobs assigned to employees and team members. You can try VIP Task Manager for free during 30 days to find out how it can contribute to better organization of your employees and building of project teams.
- VIP Task Manager lets keep tasks in common databases. Run the software to create a single database for all tasks and jobs of your employees.
- Go to 'Tools'–'Custom Fields' to create measures and KPIs. Custom Fields functionality allows creating and using specific formulas to measure behaviors.
- Use Roles Panel and Permissions Panel to create groups that take care of timely completion of tasks and jobs.
- Use Task List view to create, manage and track to-do lists, job lists and tasks assigned to employees.
- Use Charts Panel to get a visual view of tasks.