As advanced theories and methods for team management say, the higher rate of team contribution is fostered between team members, the higher productivity is. In projects and business processes employees are expected to play the role of team contributors which means to contribute to team success and total performance. While it sounds great on paper, in practice most managers and team leaders face difficulties since employees are different in skill level, experience, style, attitude, commitment and work ethic.
If you're a team leader and you supervise group efforts, you should consider team contribution as the way to improve team performance, decrease friction among team members and make it easier for group members to contribute to workforce as a whole. At the same time you shouldn't be afraid of the difficulties you may face because there's an efficient solution for team management. This is VIP Task Manager Professional. VIP Task Manager allows contributing team to success through real time collaboration, instant information exchange, and centralized location of the project database.
- Go to Resource List view to add new team members (users) who will access the corporate database via local network or Internet.
- Go to Task Tree view in VIP Task Manager to create and assign task lists to team members.
- Use Calendar Tool (Task Scheduler) to properly plan group agendas, schedules, task lists and appointments.
- By using Custom Field Editor, create and apply KPIs to access team performance and contribution of each employee to the team success measured in figures.
- Comments Panel and Notes Panel are perfect for leaving feedback, remarks, decisions, and text reminders.