Every good manager knows that a disorganized and unbalanced project workflow in which team employees are involved leads to poor performance and bad project deliverables. The reason for team disorganization is obviously a lack or absence of communication between team members. By recognizing that communication is the crucial component of the team building process in workforce management, the project manager can apply collaborative solutions to provide the team members with confidential assistance.
Such solutions can be provided by VIP Task Manager Pro. The software allows establishing a collaborative environment where team members can discuss together the nature of the existing problem and develop a group decision or an action plan to overcome it. The project manager can track group decisions, commend action plans and find unbalance in the workflow by measuring the workload and performance.
- Start VIP Task Manager Professional.
- Go to Task Tree view and create a new task group which will contain action plans, checklists and guides. Team members will have access to the task group.
- Use notifications to inform concerned team members about new decisions or action plans.
- Apply performance indicators to balance the workload.
- You can assign supervisors who will constantly treat and update action plans and task lists.
- Send the tasks to team members and get their feedback to be always aware of current situation, so that you can make right decision to organize the team.