The way to make your time management effort more efficient is to use time tracking service which can be provided as a built-in tool of time management software. Such a service is aimed at reducing the drudgery of planning, analyzing and reporting daily tasks and working hours. By tracking daily routine, you can view time usage, estimate time left to completion, and measure performance.
Time tracking service can be used to manage costs. By means of time tracking and billing service, you can easily manage timesheets and expenses, calculate daily costs, and design project estimates. You can set hourly cost rate for daily tasks and build reports to keep track of time usage. Time tracking and invoicing service will help you track project costs and set durations for project phases.
VIP Task Manager features powerful tools that help plan, manage, track and report tasks and projects. It has Calendar view that allows using schedules and timelines to plan working hours. VIP Task Manager uses a client-server technology that can be installed on both Windows server and Linux server. This flexible enough solution can meet requirements of your hardware.
- Start VIP Task Manager and log in your database.
- Use Task List view to add tasks and create to-do lists.
- Go to Calendar view to create schedules and timelines for your tasks.
- Set reminders for tasks to let the system notify you of important and urgent events.
- Use Custom Fields functionality of the software to add user-defined columns to task lists and schedules. This functionality lets you make your time tracking for billing more efficient.