Project audit is a periodic or one-time arrangement within a project which is conducted for the purpose of exposing any problems and challenges arisen during project execution. It gives project sponsor, project manager and project team a complete view of what has been done well and what needs further improvement in order to successfully carry ongoing projects through completion. The results in large savings as it generally identifies new opportunities and utilizes available resources to improve project performance. For project auditor it's very important to have a software tool which helps run project audits process at any workflow stage.
A software solution for running the process and tracking job content can be based on a client-server technology. VIP Task Manager provides client-server connection and establishes real time collaboration between project participants. VIP Task Manager is a multi-purpose software solution designed to manage, track and report tasks within projects and business workflows. The software offers a set of project auditing and tracking tools to review projects at every stage as well as to have a big picture view of current business workflows.
- Start VIP Task Manager software
- Use Notifications Panel to check for new changes in tasks
- Use Filter Bar to track tasks by any parameter, including Name, ID, Complete, Due Date, Status, Assignment etc.
- Go to Charts Panel to build diagrams that help you get a graph view of projects
- You can build HTML and text reports on tasks and projects by using Report Builde