The term “task journal” often refers to a software tool that allows creating a journal of records and keeping information about the journal’s entries (such as tasks) in a chronological order. Daily task journals are widely used in project management to keep track of working time spent on tasks on a daily basis. Project management software that has a built-in tool (e.g. Outlook) lets track minutes and hours which project team members have spent while doing tasks.
VIP Task Manager has a tool that records all the changes that you apply to a task. The software features History panel that records name of the user who makes any changes and the date when these changes are made. This panel will help you keep track of tasks and projects.
- Run VIP Task Manager and log in your database.
- Create a new task.
- Select that task and go to History panel.
- The panel will include records that show the changes you have made in a chronological order.
- Use Filter bar on the panel to filter records by date and user name.
- You can print out records on the panel by using “Print” option.