Majority of team management specialists say that one of the key factors which can help you to make your team project performance effective is visibility of the progress. This means that progress monitoring should be available not only for team managers, but for average team members as well. It is important to keep everyone informed about common progress because this allows team members to be aware of the situation. Often people assess their achievements in comparison with achievements of other team members and try to work efficiently to overtake the leader's results. Besides visibility of the common progress lets team members to be satisfied with their achievements.
VIP Task Manager is time and task management groupware that can make progress within project visible for each team member because it is important for stimulation of work productivity. It can make each team member instantly informed about project progress and task execution.
In order to keep each team member in touch with team work performance you need to:
- start your team task management application
- define key activities or project stages that influence common team project the most
- open Task Tree mode and ensure that Permissions panel settings allow all team members to view key project stages and tasks
- you can make tasks of employees that perform equal job visible for each other, so they can monitor and compare each other's work progress
- set e-mail and in-system notifications for important events that can happen with tasks of key importance