If company drives multiple projects and tasks it is advisable to create one database which can be accessed by employees in order to get informed about jobs assigned to them, progress of projects in which they are involved and to make report about their work performance. At the same time such database can be useful for company coordinators for general unified planning of company’s activities. Common corporate task database can be established with a help of task management software that should feature access rights management and possibility to combine different workflows (for different projects and tasks).
VIP Task Management is groupware that can be used for establishing of general corporate database for planning and tracking multiple projects, controlling multiple employees and departments, managing multiple workflows and schedules.
To create corporate task database you need to:
- Install task management groupware
- Use Task Tree mode to create a hierarchy of task groups to represent your departments, projects and business processes
- Create custom workflows (if required) for your projects and departments
- Create custom task attributes (if required)
- Add your employees to resource list and assign them tasks
- Customize access permissions to ensure corporate confidentiality