If you are a team head and you want to elaborate the most productive style to manage your team jobs - you need to remember several important rules:
- Be rather the team leader and team coordinator, than just a team head - allow team members to use their own heads! A fascination of team jobs is that you do not need to do everything yourself, so do not hesitate to delegate some operational freedom to your team members.
- Let the team job flow naturally and without stressing pressure. This is absolutely unnecessary to suppress your team by regular reminding about your seniority and authority - this is not one of team leader jobs.
- Perform the real team leader jobs - to supervise, guide, advice, encourage and teach. For effective team job supervision it is advisable to implement teamwork management software.
Take a look at specific examples of team job supervision software:
VIP Task Manager is real-time team job management software that will help you in planning tasks and controlling performance of your team members in terms of time, tasks and costs. This product allows you to share business and projects schedules, to monitor work execution in real-time and to analyze team efficiency.
VIP Team To Do List is team leader jobs management software designed for sending tasks via e-mail. With a help of this easy-to-use product you can plan job for team members: design plan of a project, categorize, prioritize and assign activities to team members, track progress in terms of time and tasks completion.
To ensure good fulfilment of your team leader jobs you need to do the following:
- start your team jobs software
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to create project break-down structure
- plan timelines, costs and set priorities, give instructions, assign tasks to performers
- control project evolution in real-time