What is a usual team day within an organization? Team day is one more day of productive collaboration and effective official relations between team members, one more day of joint moving towards common goals, one more day of mutual assistance and common achievements. To be precise previous statement refers only to properly organized team day. In practice team days may appear a counterproductive nightmare that will bring down your project. So what can ensure effectiveness of team days?
- First of all team should be mobilized and encouraged - establish position of team leader(s) who can guide and supervise team "internally". Team days can be much more productive if there is a competent and approachable person who can advice, teach, guide and be an example for other team members.
- Team works better if team members feel strong background - keep team informed about past, current and forecasted state of affairs. Team day can flow better if team members know "where we are, where we go and how we will get there". Moreover team members should feel their important role in a common progress.
- Clear agenda - Team days should be properly planned and organized. This will bring intelligibility into workflow. This can be easily established with a help of special software for team days organization.
VIP Team To Do List is team days management software designed for sending tasks via e-mail. With a help of this easy-to-use product you can design team day, categorize, prioritize and assign activities to team members, track progress in terms of time and tasks completion.
VIP Task Manager is real-time team days planner for business use. This teamwork management software will help you in planning tasks and controlling performance of your team members in terms of productivity, time, tasks and costs. This product allows you to share business/project schedules, documents and work evolution among multiple stakeholders.
To manage your team days in a smart way you need to do the following:
- start your team day management software
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to create project break-down structure
- plan timelines, costs and set priorities
- give instructions and assign tasks to performers
- control project evolution