Work interruptions can be very harmful for your performance, because they frustrate your concentration. When you lose concentration you cannot be effective with your tasks. To avoid work interruptions you need to follow the guidelines below:
- Isolate yourself from distracting things - unscheduled visitors, calls, conversations etc. When doing important tasks - make your colleagues, friends etc. informed that you are extremely busy in time period from 10 am till 1 pm, so they may not disturb you without a serious reason. If you use instant messengers use "busy" statuses. For the case of unforeseen tasks prepare background for delegating. Try to isolate from sounds by listening to music with headphones.
- Increase your concentration - you should use techniques that enhance you concentration, for example method of daytime allocation - establish special daily periods when you perform only certain type of tasks. Avoid doing miscellaneous tasks and multitasking.
- Optimize your working place - prepare everything that you will/may need for work beforehand, so you will avoid distracting and wasting time.
VIP Task Manager is team management groupware that allows you to concentrate on your work, to manage personal and company tasks, to manage team and individual schedules, checklists, priorities, productivity and to control performance in real-time regime to analyze efficiency of teamwork.
VIP Organizer is individual task management software that allows you to manage your to-do-lists, set priorities, categorize and plan tasks, build checklists and manage personal projects.
- start you task management application
- set your objectives
- plan tasks, stages, steps
- set timelines and priorities
- create your action schedule for day, week or month
- review your plans in order to concentrate on important tasks
- control your performance