Any serious project or professional activity is accompanied by set of team documents that describe and support different organizational and technical project aspects. Every document has certain sharing rules that are regulated by collaboration policy. Team collaboration, as well as any other team activity, is predefined by the word "team" and it means that all workgroup members have to perform own specific roles and follow certain rules in cooperation at document. So we can say that team management has two dimensions - policy of team collaboration (process description, roles) and actually instruments for team documents sharing. Team document roles may include positions of document owner, author, supervisor and user. In order to find good staff management instrument to organize documentation sharing you can consider special task management software for team use, such as VIP Task Manager .
VIP Task Manager is real-time job management tool that allows you to create tasks for project and to control performance of a workgroup in order to identify its efficiency. With a help of this groupware you can identify team documents owners, authors, supervisors and users to make team document collaborative processes measurable and controllable.
To organize team document cooperation, do the following:
- start your project application
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to break-down your projects into doable activities
- plan timelines, costs, set priorities and assign tasks to performers
- attach project documents (as links or files) to corresponding tasks
- organize access rights to ensure effective and confidential document sharing