Those companies which run multiple projects feel a strong need to control their project teams by using a unified team management platform. Such a platform is like a central dashboard that gives universal opportunities to manage, run, control and track the projects. The team leader will be able to track each phase of a project and coordinate actions of the group members, making the project course smooth and actions synchronized. The team members will be able to get accurate tasks to do and execute their duties per task as scheduled. The unified platform is a real opportunity to put the project in accordance with the project plan. It allows to schedule tasks, compare actual characteristics with planned values, and make analyses of the actions done by using reports.
To get this opportunity realized, you can implement VIP Task Manager into project management of your company.VIP Task Manager is a unified platform that creates server-client connections for team collaboration and information interchange. You can use LAN or/and Internet to collaborate with the team members and manage their actions from a single dashboard. VIP Task Manager allows to run multiple projects and manage several teams at once by allocating managerial duties between supervisors. So team management becomes more effective and projects become more feasible.
- Launch VIP Task Manager Professional
- In Task Tree View you can create a tree-like structure for the projects. Use Permissions Panel to allow or deny team members' access to the projects
- Use Calendar View to schedule and print out the tasks and to-do lists
- If you need to send task lists to remote team members, you can use 'Sending tasks by e-mail' function. There is also e-mail notifications to track task statuses, so you can use your mobile phone or pocket PC to be aware of ongoing changes in the projects
- Use Watch List tab to assign supervisors to a task.