First of all, you need to analyze working day of your employees in order to find out each hour and minute that do not bring profit to the company. Then you need to analyze what activities take this time and what circumstances cause these delays. For example, big amounts of working time could be taken for recasting of client's orders. This may identify that clients remain unsatisfied with received products because of improperly organized clients' orders processing, requirements gathering or something else. On following steps you need to make time-study of all business processes on your enterprise.
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware that can help business managers with planning, time-studying and optimization of enterprise workflows.
To plan and analyze business processes within your enterprise you need:
- start your work planning application
- create business processes (sequences of tasks) and set estimated durations for each step
- delegate tasks to employees
- control work performance
- make reports to find out productivity of each employee
- control actual duration of each step