Your effective tools against tasks procrastination and disorganization are simple-to-use and include:
- Action Plan: Write down your goals and deadlines, break-down your project into simple tasks, build comprehensive plan of steps that will bring you to project goal. Follow your plan and use it for tracking your progress.
- To Do List: Use task lists to write out from your action plan tasks planned for one day, for week, for month etc. Set task priorities and timelines. Mark out completed tasks. It is advisable to use task management software to set task reminders.
- Performance Diary: Conduct a diary where you can keep records on all issues, ideas and mistakes that you experience during performance of your project.
- Calendar: You can use special calendar or notebook together with task lists in order to facilitate viewing of your tasks. You can use special appointment book to keep records on your tasks and make performance notes.
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware that can work as convenient action plan editor, to-do-list manager, performance diary and Calendar software.
VIP Organizer is individual task list software that can help you to plan and control your tasks.
To organize your task you should:
- start your task management software
- plan tasks, set order and timelines
- categorize and prioritize task
- assign executers if required
- use Task List, Task Tree and Scheduler modes to view your tasks