Pie charts are used to display groups or classes of task data in proportion to the whole data set. The entire pie chart represents all the data, while each piece represents a particular group or class within the whole. In an organization Pie charts can be used to get imagination about values and indicators in proportion to the total sum. For example, Sales department of an organization can use Pie chart to count orders of customers from different countries and find out slices of each customer in the whole pie.
VIP Task Manager is a task management application which provides graphic tools for building Pie charts and evaluating data. The Sales department can use Chats Panel to display order count in Pie chart. In VIP Task Manager you can also customize and print out charts.
- Launch VIP Task Manager
- Create task group and title them according to your buyer's countries. For example, such task groups as " USA", "Canada", "Europe", etc.
- For creating orders, add tasks in each buyer's task group. For example, "Order #1" and "Order #2" in the task group " SA"
- Create fields "Order Count" by using custom field feature
- Select the parent task group in which all task groups with the buyers' orders are located. In our example, it is task group "Customers"
- Go to Charts panel and select Pie chart
- In drop-down list on the panel, select the value "Order Count"