When the company is growing it is more difficult to keep all concerned well-informed
It is good when everybody in the company knows what is going on. Everyone should know his tasks, his colleagues' tasks which are closely connected with his own tasks, the events he involved in, meetings he should take part in, etc. When the company is not big it is not the problem: all the people are at hand, but when the company is growing it is more difficult to keep all concerned well informed. The solution is task collaboration software that allows to keep the tasks updated in real time so everyone who has the right to log in could see what is happening within his department or the whole company if it is needed. This will not only keep the staff well informed but also let each of them feel himself as the integral part of a great company and realize common goals.
"Collaboration" To Do List
- Have all the goals, plans, tasks, events, appointments in one place, in other words, use a task management system
- Explain the benefits of such a tool to your staff
- Remember to entering new tasks, updating the status of the existing tasks, etc.
- Find task management software that will fit your business needs
- Install it within your Local Network
- Create Task Groups for your business processes or projects
- Create user accounts for all your staff
- Assign each employee to receive notifications of all changes