In large and medium size projects the issue of arranging task list view and storing completed tasks has a significant importance because as much the task list is convenient and arranged as much easily employees can read and fulfil their tasks. The use of task filters and grouping cannot resolve the issue completely because this functionality does not allow to store accomplished tasks and projects.
VIP Task Manager has an "Archive Mode" in which you can store all completed and verified tasks and task groups. This option allows to arrange project and be oriented only on outstanding project tasks. When you are in archive mode of VIP Task Manager, you can apply filters and grouping to tasks and groups. Once a task or group is moved to archive, it disappears from the task list, and this allows the projects team leader and the team to be concentrated only on current uncompleted tasks.
- Run VIP Task Manager software.
- Filter all tasks by status field "Completed" and "Verified". You can press "Ctrl + A" to select all filtered tasks.
- When tasks are selected, right-click on them and choose "Move to archive".
- To get into the archive mode, go to File-Archive mode.
- While the tasks are archived, they cannot be modified .
- To get the tasks back from the archive mode, select the tasks, right-click and choose "Restore from archive".