If you think how to increase the productivity of the meetings in your company, we recommend you to try Japanese technique 'newmavashy'. It consists in holding a meeting to prepare for the main meeting. It means the discussion of the subject within each of several team groups of the specialists. After that one or two persons from each group take part in the meeting. This method allows to effectively discuss the subject of the meeting and save the time of the teams.
"Newmavashy method" To Do List
- Before the meeting where specialists of different groups should take part, assign the meetings within each group
- After these small meetings assign one or two persons of each group to represent their group at the main meeting
- Use software to schedule small meetings within the groups and assign the representatives for the main meeting
- Start your team management software
- Create new tasks 'Discuss the subject'
- Schedule them to the time before the main meeting and assign to required teams
- Create a new task 'Attend a meeting'
- Assign required employees to this task