Researches in group dynamics and team collaboration show that more ideas are expressed by individuals working in a group environment. Group decision making is a group process based on a structured problem-solving or concept-generating strategy where group member’s ideas are combined and discussed. It is an effective approach of collecting a lot of ideas from a team. The idea that an employee is able to impact important business and organizational decisions strengthens team spirit, increase employee loyalty and improves collaboration. This approach is very effective in workflow management. The team leader or manager can raise questions concerned to particular processes and tasks. By getting responses from team members, he gets an opportunity to adjust and streamline processes.
VIP Task Manager enables your team members to brainstorm creative options and generate more alternatives in real time process. Evaluating ideas and making group decisions with a set of effective communicating functions accelerate your business processes and simplifies searches for business solutions from strategic planning to individual task productivity. VIP Task Manager allows to submit concepts and solutions for group consideration. Each group member can leave his recommendations and thoughts by using task attributes “Comments” and “Notes”. In such a way the project manager can brainstorm project issues, notify employee on important events and get their feedback.
- Launch VIP Task Manager software
- Create and title a new task which will point to a group decision problem. For example, it could be a question aimed to make employee working environment better: “How do you think what changes should occur in your workplace to improve your productivity?”
- Make sure all involved employees are accessed to change the task. Use Permissions Panel.
- Employee can leave comments and input their recommendation to the problem by using the task field “Comments”
- The system keeps record on who left comments and when
- You and your employees can benefit from taking active part in decision-making process in real time.
Note: comments cannot be deleted so think twice before leaving recommendations