How much the cheat sheets are useful in your work
It's a common situation that you look for the same information again and again. Whether this information is in the reference book, textbook, newspaper or magazine, it takes much time to find the source and look through it each time you need something. It would be much convenient if you use cheat sheets that will help you remember required information any time you need it. If you keep your records in cheat sheets and store them somewhere near at hand, you will free your memory and save your time for more useful things.
"Use a cheat sheet" To Do List
- If there is an information that you regularly use and look up it or try to keep it in your memory again and again, stop wasting your time and energy in such way
- Gather this information thematically if required and place it to a cheat sheet
- Keep your cheat sheets on hand in order you can use them any time
- Use software to keep your cheat sheets and quickly find required information
- Start your Organizer software
- Create a new task group "Cheat Sheets"
- Create a new task, for example "Important dates" and assign it to task group "Cheat Sheets"
- In task notes section enter the description to the information of this task, in order you will be able to quickly find it
- Use the search function to find required information by keywords