Avoid duplicating your work
You may often face the situations, when you need to repeat the sequence of actions that you had done earlier. For example, you prepare documents for discharge of taxes each month. If you rethink the operations you have to do for that each month, you will spend your time nonproductively and irrationally. It will be smarter if you make a checklist that will include the tasks that you need to repeat frequently. In such a way you will have only to use already prepared and well-organized task list and thus save your time and will have a possibility to concentrate your attention on more important tasks.
"Use checklist" To Do List
- If you often need to repeat the same sequence of actions, avoid rethinking them each time
- Describe these actions and any details concerning them one time and then use this list in the future
- Use software to make checklists and use them whenever you need
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task group, e.g. "Tax Deduction Checklist"
- Create the tasks that describe the actions that you have to do
- Assign these tasks to task group "Tax Deduction Checklist" and enter task details into task notes section
- Use this checklist each time when you need it