The most important time of your day are those several minutes when you actually plan your day. You can do this early in the morning, or in evening of the previous day, but anyway you should pay proper attention to this activity. You should focus your attention on what you should do during this day and how to ensure your maximal effectiveness. Use paper tools or task management software to:
- Review your scheduled events, meetings, appointments etc.
- Research how much time these tasks can take and find out how much of unallocated time you have
- Clarify what other tasks you have for today
- Prioritize your tasks (Must do, Should do, Can do) and concentrate on "Must do" tasks first
- Allocate your time in the manner that allows you to concentrate on one type of activities during certain time, avoid doing miscellaneous tasks simultaneously
- If possible try to allocate your tasks according to your biorhythms, so hardest tasks can be performed in the periods of your highest effectiveness
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware that allows you to plan, review, prioritize, categorize, assign and control tasks for you and your team.
VIP Organizer is personal software that allows you to manage your to-do-lists, set priorities, deadlines and track your time.
To plan your tasks you need to:
- start your task management application
- create tasks, set priorities and deadlines
- allocate tasks to different task groups
- use filters, grouping and sorting to set convenient view of your task list
- print out your to-do-list for a day, week, month etc.