When it comes to teamwork you cannot avoid issues related to confidentiality of shared information. Usually use of this information is regulated by team permissions policy. In order to permit team members to work with content of some project and organizational documents, certain system of authorization can be established. This system may have different levels of authorization to let some of team members (let's say organization managers and executives) to be identified as those whose team permissions are broader than others have. Also system of team permissions should include structure of parallel kind - to identify team members according to specificity of their work, as members of parallel sub-teams (departments etc.), who should be able to operate with their own data and usually should not be permitted to see information that refers to activities of other sub-teams. The best way to specifically permit group members to work with certain information in process of doing joint work is to use project management software, such as VIP Task Manager . This software allows creating of multi-level system of user permissions to regulate cooperation.
VIP Task Manager is real-time team permissions management tool that allows you to plan project tasks and to control performance of your workgroup in order to identify its efficiency. With a help of this groupware you can identify team members by assigning roles, set team permission to specify access rights and share project tasks, documents and project details.
To organize cooperative team permissions, do the following:
- start your workforce mngmnt application
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to break-down your projects into doable activities
- plan timelines, costs, set priorities, attach documents and assign tasks to performers
- use Resource List to create Roles and assign them to team members
- use Permissions Panel to permit group members to view certain tasks or to do certain operations with them