Spend some time for learning
Any innovations in your team work, such as new technologies, new approaches, new information and so on, require time to learn and get used to them. If employee doesn't have enough time to adjust to new work conditions, he/she feels stress and disappointment. All people need some time to adapt to any changes. If your team member realizes that there is enough time at his/her disposal to have familiarized with new items of the work, he/she will avoid stress and anxiety and be able to perfectly cope with new work requirements.
"Learning new work requirements" To Do List
- When you have some changes in the work of your team, don't require your staff to be quick to grasp everything
- Plan some extra time for your employees to learn changes before they start using them
- Use software to plan extra time for your employees to learn new requirements
- Start your team management software
- Create a new task "Learn new changes"
- Assign this task to employees who are connected with these changes
- Enter required instructions into task notes section