Study attentively your feelings and working state during usual working day and answer the following key questions:
- When do you begin to feel tiredness during your usual working day?
- When do you feel that break within work is necessary?
- When do you feel serious increasing of your effectiveness, rising of your physical and psychological powers?
- When during the day do you feel yourself just incapable of doing work?
- What time of a day you feel the best for doing routine jobs, but incapable of concentrating and making some important decisions?
Decide what factors can influence your working capabilities the most (what factors decrease your work effectiveness and what factors increase it). Try to reduce the influence of negative factors. Try if it is possible to allocate your daily tasks according to your daily rhythm - aim to perform the hardest tasks when you feel highest level of effectiveness.
VIP Task Manager is task and time management software which allows you to plan and allocate properly your daily activities within Scheduler (Calendar) view. To allocate and prioritize your tasks for a day you need:
- start your task management application
- open Scheduler (Calendar) mode
- switch to Day View regime
- select appropriate time scale
- plan and prioritize your tasks