Any system may need changes
From time to time each company organization system should be re-evaluated. It's possible that the organization system that was relevant sometime ago, needs to be updated and modified now. In order to timely catch the moment when your company organization should be changed because of new events, regulations or information, revise your system on a regular basis. In that case you will be able to develop new approach for your company work or modify existing one in time.
"Re-evaluate your company system" To Do List
- Decide how often you need to revise the effectiveness of your current organization system
- While re-evaluating your working approaches consider all important factors and develop the system that will be advantageous for company future success
- Use software to plan regular meetings devoted to system consideration and keep your colleagues aware of them
- Start your team management software
- Create a new task "System re-evaluation"
- Assign your colleagues to this task
- Enter any required information into task notes section