Smart action planner is a person who respects and appreciates his/her time and time of other persons. Smart action planners aspire to plan their agenda in a way that allows maximally efficient use of time. Effective action planners are wise people, so to become one of them you may study main rules of smart action planning by the examples of folk wisdom:
- Smart action planner should remember that action brings the maximal output and benefits only at appropriate moment as "stitch in time saves nine".
- Smart action planner should remember that every complicated work starts with small initiative action as "every long journey starts with first step".
- It should remember that some actions can be delegated to assistants as "one man cannot do the work of ten".
- It should remember that even if it seems that a great amount of time is available, nevertheless it is not endless and should be used wisely as "lost time is never found again".
- It should remind that every action causes some consequences, so before doing anything it is advisable to count the cost as "after dinner comes the reckoning".
VIP Organizer is individual task management tool for smart action planners. This product will help you to manage your personal projects. This simple action planner allows you to manage your tasks, time, priorities, notes and documents. You can use this product to organize your daily activities, notes, reminders and files.
VIP Task Manager is real-time action planner for business use. This teamwork management software will help you in planning tasks and controlling performance of your team members in terms of productivity, time, tasks and costs. This product allows you to share business/project schedules, documents and work evolution among multiple stakeholders.
To manage your actions in a smart way you need to do the following:
- start your action planner software
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to create project break-down structure
- plan timelines, costs and set priorities
- give instructions and assign tasks to performers
- control project evolution