There are only three skills which you should train in order to master the whole time management practice. You should persistently learn and develop these three basic skills and you will easily master any time management methods. Let's consider these skills:
- Concentration: Your ability to concentrate on your current task is actually the basic thing that makes you effective in achievement of your goals. This skill includes everything that helps you to concentrate: lack of distracting things, lack of time-wasters, avoiding doing miscellaneous tasks and multitasking. If your ability to concentrate is brilliant the time management is already half-mastered for you.
- Making to-do-lists: Writing down your tasks and goals is a great habit and an essential skill. To make a good to-do-list you actually should be able to set a goal, to analyze tasks and to make simple brake-down structure (to make a plan of things that should be done to achieve planned goal).
- Prioritizing: If you can easily and accurately sort tasks from your to-do-list by importance and if you can decide on which tasks you need to concentrate your efforts in order to achieve the goal - then you possess the skill of prioritizing.
VIP Task Manager is team management groupware that allows you to concentrate on your plans, to manage personal and company tasks, to manage team and individual schedules, checklists, priorities, productivity and to control performance in real-time regime to analyze efficiency of teamwork.
VIP Organizer is individual task management software that allows you to manage your to-do-lists, set priorities, categorize and plan tasks, build checklists and manage personal projects.
To manage your tasks and projects you need to do the following:
- start you task management application
- set your goals
- plan tasks
- set timelines and priorities
- create your action schedule for day, week or month
- review your plans in order to concentrate on important tasks
- control your performance