Reports on the sales via several clicks
Creating reports allows the leader to evaluate the work of department or particular managers. For example, if it is a sales company, a report can demonstrate how many products were sold by what team member, what kind of product each of them sold and how much money his/her sales made. Looking at this report a team leader will be able to estimate the productivity of each sales manager and reward his/her efforts according to the merits.
"Making sales reports" To Do List
- Before creating report, define what products you need to report about
- Ask the leader what time interval he/she wants to be reported about
- Use software to create graphic report on arranged sales deals
- Start your team management software
- Create a new custom fields 'Quantity', 'Price', 'Total' and 'Product'
- Enter following formula into 'Formula' entry field of 'Total' custom field
- Set filter to display the tasks of required resources and for required time interval
- Enter task custom field values and group the tasks by 'Assigned' and 'Product' fields
- Go to Charts panel and select 'Total' from drop-down list on Charts toolbar
- Print out the chart
$cf_quantity * $cf_price