Team coordinator should allocate workloads according to each employee's effectiveness. Individual effectiveness is possibility of employee to perform maximum of tasks during certain period owing to such factors as optimized work process and appropriate professional skills. Increasing of team effectiveness is strongly related to improving of personal effectiveness. Excessive workloads assigned to ineffective employee can break the whole working plan.
It is necessary to detect the ineffectiveness of employee at the right time to prevent problems and define the possible reasons. One of the methods to define ineffectiveness is to discover irregularity in work results of employee. This means that employee fulfils vastly different volumes of typical work at the end of certain periods, especially when it contrasts with equal work performance of colleagues.
VIP Task Manager is team task and time management groupware that allows planning, reporting and tracking tasks and allows controlling of work productivity.
To discover irregularity in work results with a help of VIP Task Manager you can use the following method:
- start task management application
- open Task List mode
- set a value for attribute Date Completed in filter panel to see tasks completed on certain check date
- set task filter to show only tasks assigned to certain employee
- assess the results and print out report
- change attribute Date Completed to next check dates and repeat previous step
- compare obtained reports